The following features have been added in the latest release of Smart Mover, version 10.5:
This is a list of the new features:
- Error message can now be posted to Slack.
- The “Slack Message Post” Task was added.
- You can now include user based Process Notes in addition to Task Notes for any Process.
Here are the changes to the product:
- New WoodWing branding for Enterprise and Elvis have been implemented. WW Studio and WW Assets are now used. This includes Task names. Existing Tasks using the old names will continue to run but newly created Tasks use the new branding.
- Smart Mover Service support files and subfolders have also been renamed accordingly.
- The WW Assets Modify MetaData Task now includes the option to “Undo CheckOut”.
- Running Smart Mover Service on a Mac no longer requires running “RunmeOnce.app” before the service is first run.
- Dark Mode is now supported for Smart Mover Manager.
- The Copy Files Task now includes the option to delete empty subfolders. Previously they were automatically deleted.
- When modifying any WW Assets Task that uses a query to select the assets to be processed you will get a warning if you are using the Query Builder to do that selection. The Query Builder is now deprecated and instead the Query String should be used.